• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What's the next "Scape" book?

philreed

Adventurer
Supporter
Or, more likely, environment book? I know a lot of people have complained about some of the environment books but so far I've enjoyed all of them that I've read (I've yet to read Dungeonscape). While it's probably not suitable, I'd like to see a planar book for the series.

Maybe call it Planescape or something.

Just an idea.

Klaus

First Post
I'd rather see a Junglescape book first. We've already had Manual of the Planes and the Planar Handbook. Plus the "planar" entries in Frostburn, Sandstorm and Stormwrack, with planes that conform to those environments.

Sejs

First Post
I'd like to see a book on cultivated and sculpted natural adventure locations.

Call it, oh, let's say "Landscape".

Mark Hope

Adventurer
Whizbang Dustyboots said:
First post. ;)

I'd like to see forests/jungles and mountains/hills. Both are major parts of many D&D games, and could use the love.

I never read the first posts of threads. Silly waste of time.

Err...

Plains scape?

Anti-Sean

First Post
Fine, fine, planar books have already been done. How about Plainscape instead? Or would that be too bland to drum up much interest?

*edit* curses, beaten to it! :fist:

nute

Explorer
Farmscape? The sourcebook for those ubiquitous Commoners who never seem to get any love?

Starscape? Spelljammer 3.5!

Nightscape? A sourcebook covering specifically nocturnal adventures and creatures? The ecology of vampires, specific feats for breaking-and-entering, thieves' guilds, incursions by the Plane of Shadow, etc.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads