What's the Weirdest/Most Unique Villain?

Levistus's_Leviathan

5e Freelancer
Okay, this is a simple question that should create a fun discussion. What is the weirdest and/or most unique villain that you have ever seen/read of in any fantasy/sci-fi book, TV show, or movie? As you can tell, this is a question thread, so feel free to upvote any particular villain that you think is outstandingly weird or unique. Feel free to submit multiple villains if you wish, but separate them into different posts so that we can see which specific one people enjoy the most.

For your submission, put the villain's name and what they're from, and then provide a reason that you think they're outstandingly unique or weird. I'll provide an example in my submission in the first post below.

So, let's get this going! What do you think is the weirdest/most unique villain in any book, TV show, or movie?

Yes, the movie in which a giant mechanical spider appears only because the producer couldn't get one in another movie. (Seriously: If you haven't already seent he documentary "The Death of 'Superman Lives'", you owe it to yourself).
Ah, yes. That story is amazing, and a hilarious dive into how Hollywood movies are made.

Yes, the movie in which a giant mechanical spider appears only because the producer couldn't get one in another movie. (Seriously: If you haven't already seen the documentary "The Death of 'Superman Lives'", you owe it to yourself).
There is no movie that can't be made better by the addition of a giant mechanical spider.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
I like Planet Chiron from Sid Meiers Alpha Centauri - the idea of an entire planet covered with the tangled mycelium of a vast fungus-colony that spawns psychic mindworm boils to defend itself from threats has lots of potential for horror.

1622505285718.png

not that Planet was really the villain in the endgame

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases