What's your group's AYCW?

What's your group's AYCW? (In US Dollars)

• Less than $50

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • $50 - $100

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • $100 - $200

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • $200 - $500

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • $500 - $1000

Votes: 8 14.0%
  • $1000+

Votes: 6 10.5%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kae'Yoss

First Post
Sammael said:
I very much doubt that any ENWorlders buy DDM just for Skirmish.

In fact, I think that not many of us actually do play Skirmish. I'll have to make a poll for that one.

Steel_Wind

Legend
With minis and books - the group of 7 spends about $3,860.00 - per year.

I actually worry that I am estimating on the low side here - it's probably higher.

There are three miniatures collectors in my gaming circle.

Last edited:

charlesatan

Explorer
EyeontheMountain said:
How in the world can you spend 1000 per year? The whole 2007 catalog (including novels) doesn't get this high!

It's by gaming group. All the players might want to buy PHB's for all I know. Or it might even be a big gaming group (a dozen players?). But when you throw in DDM and Dungeon Tiles into the mix it's an acquirable amount.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Well, 30$ x 12 is 360. I'd say that's how much one of my friends spends on books. He recently bought a Dragon subscription to bring that up to 400. I spend probably only like 90 [3 books]. Another buys about 1/year for 30. That's about 520 right there.

Including minis to use on the battlemat costs a LOT more, but I'll vote for the 500-1000 range.

Edit: Oops, another sum. My bad. Guess the average would be like 85$ or something like that then cause 520/6 is somewhere around 85$.

Last edited:

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Kae'Yoss said:
Read the first post again: Average. Not sum.
Whoops! I voted $200-$500, as if it were sum.

As an average, it's actually the lowest option. I'm mostly the only person who buys any books.

diaglo

Adventurer
Piratecat said:
Whoops! I voted $200-$500, as if it were sum.

As an average, it's actually the lowest option. I'm mostly the only person who buys any books.
whoopsie. i read it as sum too.

but i'm the only one buying from WotC regularly. so it was a little shy of $1000.

if it is average... i'm gonna push it to 1000 and divide by 8 = $125.

awayfarer

First Post
I voted in the $100 to $200 range, although I only thought to include those purchases made by my griflriend and I. My D&D group is all online so we don't necessarily use any books other than the ones we purchase for ourselves.

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
I chose $0 to $50 - which is where our avergae would fall, but it is also where our sum would probably fall. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads