What's Your Idea of a Party?

What's your idea of a party?

• Pool table, motorcycle parking, dim lights, thick somoke, and loud loud music.

Votes: 0 0.0%

Art Waring

halozix.com
Back in Cali they had concrete fire pits on the beach, every night they would have bonfires, play drums, and dance under the stars. Good times.

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
What's my idea of a party? Two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.

Now you might say to yourself, that doesn't sound like much of a party ... but we needed a little sumpin'-sumpin' for a Monday afternoon.

Art Waring

halozix.com
What's my idea of a party? Two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.
Did you eat all that acid?

Last edited:

Ryujin

Legend

Now you might say to yourself, that doesn't sound like much of a party ... but we needed a little sumpin'-sumpin' for a Monday afternoon.
I was following you right up until "Budweiser."

DrunkonDuty

he/him

The whole second half of that list is out for me. It's not my bag, baby. (Seriously I get a migraine if even think too much about amyl.)

As for OP. Almost everything on the list counts. The only exceptions are:

sports jerseys (more accurately the sport that is implied.)
pumpkin spiced anything.
pawning n00bs. I mean, how is that even fun?

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
The whole second half of that list is out for me. It's not my bag, baby. (Seriously I get a migraine if even think too much about amyl.)

As for OP. Almost everything on the list counts. The only exceptions are:

sports jerseys (more accurately the sport that is implied.)
pumpkin spiced anything.
pawning n00bs. I mean, how is that even fun?
What does pawning noobs mean?

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
Party? Anything that involves a bunch of friendly people and several cases of beer qualifies for me. All the other add-ons (burgers, karaoke, beach, stadium, drugs, etc.) are mere options; and none of them are really necessary. :)

Remove ads