What's Your Idea of a Party?

What's your idea of a party?

• Pool table, motorcycle parking, dim lights, thick somoke, and loud loud music.

Votes: 0 0.0%

R_J_K75

Legend
It's not a party until someone gets offended, pukes and passes out, something gets broken, a fight breaks out and the cops come. I can't remember the last time I was at a good old fashioned house party.

aco175

Legend
Well as long as no one named Donner is involved

AVvXsEhcMd-EU-midPHVmPsiBM-jRLNLwqWaaufgcfmWm3RDbCaz2YIPYVxPephhFryri5bNSaS7z4IK95RA4N5uEX7S3Uvx7eRUAkGh6Hlc231kwq74oDxkA7EMcIi957_cgKK0uVG16nMtU2gFOgCDS5cjS27mIU5-T6TnVm32qy0GQ8d2BG8zKXfqqJ3P=s1010
People from other countries may not get the full reference. The Donner Party is also a historical group of settlers heading for California and were snowed in heading through the mountains. They ended up eating their dead to stay alive.

Mad_Jack

Legend
One night at a con, there was a 300-lb guy wearing a full Winnie the Pooh onesie with hood, a woman in a toga spanking people with a wooden paddle painted like a piece of bacon, and a guy in his tightey-whiteys pushing a shopping cart with two women in white bras and panties in it around the 22nd floor of the hotel.
This was the same con in Providence, RI where that year's NecronomiCon (the annual H.P. Lovecraft convention) was scheduled the same weekend at the same hotel, and a bunch of their people thought our Thursday night rave was part of their con and showed up in costumes... :cool:

Fun times.

Mezuka

Hero
An evening on a Jamaican beach with my wife, reggae, blue fumes in the air and perfectly mixed exotic drinks... I really miss travelling. Maybe this summer...

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
We are going to organize a little party next month. There are some of our close friends going to be there and we are very excited about it. I am going to do my best to make everything look nice and ready. I am planning to rent a party bus. Party buses are large enough to hold around 20-40 people, so I invite all my friends to the party. Party buses are fully equipped with modern entertainment systems and alcohol bars as well, so nobody will be bored. And I also plan to invite DJs and dancers to the party bus to entertain all the guests. With all these things, a trip on a party bus will be a night to remember. So I am waiting for the day.
Oh I have a great story for ya about party buses. I got married (and divorced thats a different story) about 5 years ago. I wanted to do a destination vacation for my bachelor party. I expected about 4-6 of us to make it. My baby bro was in college with no money and two of my buds had infants at home. I still invited everyone and to my joy the list bloomed to 14 dudes for the party. Finding a cabin in the rockies to hold all of us was interesting.

So, as one of the events for the extended weekend we decided to take in a show at Red Rocks. One of my friends offered to set up the party bus/limo ride from the cabin. He called me one day and said he had a company with stretched Cadillac Escalades had three colors; black, silver, and hot pink. I told him there is only one choice when presented with a list like that. Day of the show the driver calls and I tell him we are up the mountain on a single lane gravel road. We could come down the hill for pick up. No need he says, and drives right to the cabin. Then, proceeds to do like a 15 min Austin powers forward then reverse turnaround. We didnt mind we were busy partying lol.

So, we reach Red Rocks and start to exit the hot pink stretched limo. This lady waiting in the ticket line sees the first guy get out and her eyes follow him to the gate, then she looks back tot he limo and sees the next guy and on and on. Eventually, at about the 8th guy she turns to her friend a loudly proclaims, "It's all men!" The boys got a good chuckle out of that. Was a great concert to with Nathaniel Ratleff and the night sweats. Party bus is a good time.

Remove ads