Wheel of Chance Arena: Industrygothica vs Renau1g

renau1g

First Post
The masked figure continues to wait for his foe with an almost eerie calm.

[sblock=DM]
Standard: Full defense (+2 to all defenses)

P.S. What weapons/equipment does the drow wearing/carrying?
Perception (1d20+3=9) I think his passive is higher, therefore 13
[/sblock]

Atanatotatos

First Post
[sblock=renau1g]Ulvein is wearing a leather armor and carries a rod in his hand. He appears to also be equipped with a dagger.[/sblock]

Last edited:

industrygothica

Adventurer
Ulvein moves forward a bit more, slowly still, and then distorted from view.

[sblock=DM]Move to L11; Shadow Walk - Everytime I move more than three squares I gain concealment. It is safe to assume I'm using this EVERY time I move more than three squares, unless I say otherwise. I don't know if he'll disappear completely at this distance or not, so I leave that to you.

After Ulvein becomes concealed, he'll pull a coin and drop it to the black floor below, just to test if anything happens.[/sblock]

Atanatotatos

First Post
Ulvein drops a small object off the platform. Then he moves forward, on the rotating platform, managing to keep his balance.

[sblock=IG]Perception:21, Acrobatics:18 The coin makes a dull sound, not what you would expect from a metallic object; however, the fall wasn't long.
Ulvein's position has changed because the platform rotates 180° each round[/sblock]

wheelofchance.png

renau1g

First Post
The Faceless One lifts his right arm, the orb clutched within begins to gleam with a red light as the robed man points at the dark elf. A sphere of pure fire winks into appearance next to the drow and flares up as it follows The Faceless One's orders. He moves away from his opponent and reaches deep within himself to order it to strike again.

[sblock=DM]
Standard: Cast Flaming Sphere on square P10Attack vs. Ref.; Fire Damage (1d20+7=22, 2d6+6=14)
Move: to Z17
Action Point: Attack with Flaming Sphere again
Vs. Ref; fire damage; damage on next turn (1d20+7=23, 2d6+6=13, 1d4+6=9)
Note: The last damage is on the start of IG's turn
[/sblock]

Atanatotatos

First Post
Twice the large ball of flame assaults Ulvein, and twice he is burned, and the extreme heat continues to hurt him even after that.

wheelofchance.png

ooc:Ulvein is dealt 14 fire dmg on the first attack, and 13 on the second. He also takes 9 dmg at the start of his turn. So unless he can use some kind of immediate action, he's down at 8 negative hps and needs to roll a death saving throw.

Atanatotatos

First Post
As Ulvein stays down, the Faceless down is enveloped for a brief moment in a blinding light, and when he can see again, he's back in the dark chamber. Waiting. Again.

ooc: ...and just like the first, this was a helluva short fight...! Really need more thought behind this whole thing...

Remove ads