Wheel of Chance Arena: Industrygothica vs Renau1g

Atanatotatos

First Post
You have been secluded in a dark room for hours that seemed days, or maybe days that seemed weeks. Time lost its meaning. But now, a voice has boomed in your head: IT IS TIME!
You find yourself in an enclosed, though spacious, room. You stand on a stone platform that runs along the rectangular walls, attached to it, four more suspended platforms that join at the center of the room in a large, round platform that rotates at a steady speed. Beyond the edge of the platforms, darkness.
In front of you, your opponent. The voice is heard again. You must FIGHT!

wheelofchance.png

ooc:Ulvein is a lightly-armored drow, while the faceless one is a masked figure vested in robes.
-Each time you enter the round platform in the middle, you need to make a DC 15 Acrobatics check to avoid falling prone due to the rotation. Each round the platform will rotate 180°.
[sblock=only Ulvein can read]since you have darkvision, you can see that the chasm is only about 10 feet deep[/sblock]
Initiative please! :)

Atanatotatos

First Post
[sblock=ig]we'll have to wait for ren's initiative before you can curse "him" :). However, no, beyond the platform, you can see there's a chasm, but it's too dark to judge how deep it is or if there is a bottom at all[/sblock]

industrygothica

Adventurer
[sblock=ig]we'll have to wait for ren's initiative before you can curse "him" :). However, no, beyond the platform, you can see there's a chasm, but it's too dark to judge how deep it is or if there is a bottom at all[/sblock]

[sblock=DM]You already told me the chasm was 10 feet deep. I was just wondering what else was down there; since Ulvein has darkvision he should be able to see it all just fine.[/sblock]

Atanatotatos

First Post
[sblock=ig]Ack! Sorry ig, I don't know why I though renau1g was asking. You can see the bottom, but it's an apparently black, flat surface. You notice nothing particular about it.[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
The robed humanoid pulls a tiny green potion from his belt, pops off the stopper, and pours the content through its mask. He stalks towards the dark elf with his orb held menacingly in front of him, waiting for his counterpart to act.

[sblock=DM]
Move: Draw Potion of Regeneration
Minor: Drink Potion of Regeneration
Standard: Move to Y11

*Used 1 healing surge, gain regeneration 5 if bloodied until end of encounter.
[/sblock]

Remove ads