Wheel of Chance arena:Oni vs Renau1g

Atanatotatos

First Post
You find yourself in an enclosed, though spacious, room. You stand on a stone platform that runs along the rectangular walls, attached to it, four more suspended platforms that join at the center of the room in a large, round platform that rotates at a steady speed. Beyond the edge of the platforms, darkness.
In front of you, your opponent. The voice is heard again. You must FIGHT!

wheelofchance.png

ooc:Joshua is a lightly armored halfling, while the faceless one is a masked figure vested in robes.
-Each time you enter the round platform in the middle, you need to make a DC 15 Acrobatics check to avoid falling prone due to the rotation. Each round the platform will rotate 180°.

Initiative please!

Last edited:

Oni

First Post
Sensing an opportunity he lept into action. As he moved down the walkway toward its center, mist forming about him as he went, the halfling leveled a crooked wooden wand at his adversary. Joshua's eyes grew brighter and brighter with a consuming radiance.

[sblock=Atanatotatos]

Move: move to I10, Gain Concealment from Shadow Walk.

Standard: Eyebite: Chr vs Will (1d20+6+1=12)
Psychic Damage (1d6+5=7)

Minor: Retrieve Potion of Clarity

And on the off chance that eyebite hit: Stealth (1d20+10=22) [edit: should be -5 for movement, forgot that bit.]

If he hits me this round, I'll use Second Chance.

[/sblock]

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
After shaking off the attempted assault on his mind, the Faceless One reaches into his cloak and pulls out a swirling orb.

Concentrating on it momentarily, the robed-humanoid points a finger at the halfling and launching a beam of ice at his foe.

[sblock=DM]
Standard: Cast Ray of Frost at halfling
Ray of Frost vs. Fort; Cold dmg + slow (1d20+7=24, 1d6+6=12)
Free: Activate Orb Mastery ability and extend the slow effect for one more round (until the end of the turn after next)
Minor: Drink last Potion of Regeneration
Move: Move to U1
[/sblock]

Atanatotatos

First Post
Joshua is hit by an arcane projectile of pure cold, that half freezes him. The masked figure steps slightly farther.

wheelofchance.png

Joshua -12 hps, slowed
The faceless One --

Oni

First Post
[sblock=Atanatotatos]

Did you apply my Second Chance power?

Just want to double check before I proceed.

[/sblock]

Remove ads