D&D General When is the last time you played a tabletop RPG?

When is the last time you played a tabletop RPG?

Bagpuss

Legend
Currently as a player, usually about once a week, although occasionally we will play Gloomhaven rather than an RPG.

I'll be running a one-shot next weekend, and then a couple of one-shots at a convention and one slot as a player in a couple of weeks.

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
Dm'd certainly (within a decade), but 'Played'? I don't actually remember. I think it was sometime during D&D 2e, in the early 1990's, maybe? I've run a couple PCs in a few games allowing others to try their hand at DM, but they seldom ever lasted, even then, it was still about 20 years ago that those games occurred. In truth, I've DM'd for so long, managing players, NPCs, monsters, the story line, the environment, the maps, and adjucating rules along the way, that operating a single character, unfortunately, I find to be the most boring thing I can do. When there's no crowd to operate, I don't know what to do...

GuyBoy

Hero
Luckily, I get to mix playing with DM-ing. Currently playing as:
Luchs Von Schwerkrieg, the grim-visaged Witch-Hunter in Enemy Within. Shout out to @TheSword as DM.
Arkaeus of Myrkona, the mighty warrior in the wonderful Scorpion Age setting. Shout out to @Steampunkette as DM.
Seebo Blackberry, the gnome wizard, in my 13 year old grandson’s first ever venture into DM-ing with Dragon of Icespire Peak. Shout out to Aidan as he embarks on the wonderful journey!
This Sunday is my granddaughter’s 10th birthday. Among other things, I’ve got her the Young Adventurer’s guide set, and (in the best tradition of sibling rivalry), she has already set she wants to design and run a dungeon. Shout out to Orla.

Remove ads