• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

When the new generator is up and going.

sineater

First Post
I have compiled a list of styles and locations that will no longer be in use once the new generator list is active. Midknight will announce once the new generator list is up and going. If you have one of these styles or locations, you may choose a new one to replace the old one. Once the new generator is up and going. If I missed any please let me know.

Styles

chopstick
falcon
fan
frog
jaguar
manta ray
mongoose
monkey
needle
owl
rabbit
rose petal
thorn
toad
tree
vine

Locations

caves
coast
delta
garden
gate
knoll
lake
madlands
mesa
mountain
palace
pond
river
savanna
spring
steppes
vale
valley
wetlands

Last edited:

reiella

Explorer
Also for record keeping purposes, I'd like to suggest people who do change their sig style/locs to post it here.

For Example:

Meowth :
Swap Signature Style Manta Ray with Signature Style Turtle
Swap Item Style Immunity Turtle with Signature Location Volcano
Swap Signature Location Caves with Signature Location Ocean
Swap Signature Location Delta with Sea
Swap Signature Location Coast with Clouds

Err... as a sidenote, you list fist as a poofed style but it is still in the list.

[ Actually still pondering :p havent' used new stats yet so doesn't matter. I just noticed Clouds is available again ]

Last edited:

reiella

Explorer
Fix that xmtab12 thing too MidKnight if you can. It's listed as xwtab for some odd reason in the file (which causes it to bug).

Darkwolf

First Post
Here is my current plan for the generator switch:

Darkwolf:
Swap Manta Ray out to gain Blizzard
Swap Chopstick out to gain Fang
Swap Monkey out to gain Claw

which edits my list to Tiger, Wolf, Thunder, Blizzard, Fang, Dagger, Phoenix, Ki-rin, Claw, Spider, Sword(on item), and one dojo master style..(and a partidge in a pear tree..)

Noir:
No change

Kyt:
No change

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads