Whence the Animated Statue? (D&D Insider Tools)

frankthedm

First Post
Given the kind people in posts 5 and 8 with access to the information, I wonder if a moderator could weigh in on whether it is advisable to post the stat block for the animated statue from the game day adventure. Nothing further about the adventure, just the stats for that one monster.

Thanks!
There is no need to trouble our busy mods. they won't get upset is a single stat block is copypasta'ed. C&P whole swaths of text from an obviously pirated scan and that will bother them.

Posting 1 statblock and discussing it certainly falls under fair use. I don't think it would be difficult or contrived to get people here to discuss it once posted. :angel:

xone01

First Post
Resolution?

So, this thread appears dead (or at least dying) but I was hoping somebody out there could get a solid answer on whether or not those stats could be put up here. i ask mostly because i'm also looking for them.

the8bitdeity

First Post
So, this thread appears dead (or at least dying) but I was hoping somebody out there could get a solid answer on whether or not those stats could be put up here. i ask mostly because i'm also looking for them.

Not sure if you ahve it or not, but they're in the DDI Compendium.

ki11erDM

Explorer
It is in the Coimpendium. Here is the start of it. Just pay your monies.

Level 2 Elite Brute XP 250 Animated StatueMedium natural animate (construct)

Initiative +2 Senses Perception +1; darkvision
HP 86; Bloodied 43
AC 17; Fortitude 16, Reflex 12, Will 14
Resist charm, fear, poison, sleep
Saving Throws +2
Speed 4
Action Points 1

Remove ads