D&D 5E Where in FR do you want the next big adventure book to go?

Would really like to see Cormyr, Sembia, the Dalelands, and the Moonsea - the eastern half of the heartlands of the setting.

I would not be adverse to Anauroch or the Moonshaes either.

Of course the Empires of the Sands (Amn/Tethyr/Calimshan) would be great, as would the Unapproachable East and the Old Empires. I'd really like to see and update on Unther now, as it saw significant changes and still has a 4e remnant in Tymanther next door.

Ugh, I'd just like to see anything updated outside the Sword Coast, really!

Puddles

Adventurer
I think they are going to finish the "Big Three" cities of the Sword Coast within the near future. These cities are Waterdeep (WD: DH, DotMM), Baldur's Gate (BG: DiA), and Neverwinter (which has not yet been done). I would like them to do Neverwinter just to get more information about that city in 5e, but the main place I would want them to do the next big adventure book is Anauroch.
I would love a book on Neverwinter if only because the city has a special place in my heart. Although not reviewed favourably now or when it came out, I love the game Neverwinter Nights and have played it for years and years and years, (buying it again recently for my iPad).

opacitizen

Explorer
The Moonsea, Aglarond, and Thay, in this preferred order. I do not use official stories (as I like to write and design my own), but I'd buy these to see where Wizards have taken the official lore, and to use whatever I like from them.

Eltab

Lord of the Hidden Layer
Cormyr / the Dales. They could take the concepts behind the late-3e adventure Tearing of the Weave (part of a trilogy: Cormyr, Anauroch, Shadowdale, but I forget the other titles) so the PCs can mess with inter-divinity politics and regional politics simultaneously.

Remove ads