D&D 5E Where is the content?

If you're looking for more published, polished adventure content, what about the Paizo APs? There are over a dozen to choose from and a few of them are very well regarded.

Someone mentioned Age of Worms. I also like its precursor, Shackled City, which you can find published in a hardback edition. Shackled City isn't perfect, but it's got an amazing home base in the city of Cauldron (built inside a, um, dormant volcano) and has some very imaginative dungeons. You could easily drop it into the Forgotten Realms.

If you're looking at Ptolus, there are two medium-sized adventures published alongside that setting: Night of Dissolution and The Banewarrens. There are some 3E anachronisms in both, but they're solid. In fact, I think The Banewarrens is a really fantastic combination of urban adventuring and dungeon delving. It's been a huge inspiration to me as a DM. Both adventures could be pretty easily adapted to Waterdeep or any major city in the Forgotten Realms.

The Big BZ

Explorer
If you're looking for more published, polished adventure content, what about the Paizo APs? There are over a dozen to choose from and a few of them are very well regarded.

Someone mentioned Age of Worms. I also like its precursor, Shackled City, which you can find published in a hardback edition. Shackled City isn't perfect, but it's got an amazing home base in the city of Cauldron (built inside a, um, dormant volcano) and has some very imaginative dungeons. You could easily drop it into the Forgotten Realms.

If you're looking at Ptolus, there are two medium-sized adventures published alongside that setting: Night of Dissolution and The Banewarrens. There are some 3E anachronisms in both, but they're solid. In fact, I think The Banewarrens is a really fantastic combination of urban adventuring and dungeon delving. It's been a huge inspiration to me as a DM. Both adventures could be pretty easily adapted to Waterdeep or any major city in the Forgotten Realms.
This sound great frankly, thanks a lot!

Eyes of Nine

Everything's Fine
The Banewarrens. There are some 3E anachronisms in both, but they're solid. In fact, I think The Banewarrens is a really fantastic combination of urban adventuring and dungeon delving. It's been a huge inspiration to me as a DM. Both adventures could be pretty easily adapted to Waterdeep or any major city in the Forgotten Realms.

Having read Banewarrens, I would say it's a very solid module. Lots of social interaction, but also fighty bits. Even some exploration.

Remove ads