• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Where is the Factotum?

marcielle

First Post
I have never heard anyone claim that Factotums count as having wizard spellcasting and can thus use the spell items just because they can use spell-like abilities drawn from that spell list before.

Humans have slightly better synergy with the class than gnomes, and open up CHAMELEON. At mid levels(13-15), you go DOUBLE Focus arcane/divine. You get spells UP THE WAZHOO. USE(almost) ANY SPELL EVER. Spam as much as you like and when you run out, meditate during the nex breather and become rouge AND fighter AT THE SAME TIME. And you get to GET ANGRYYYY. RAAAAAGE. ARRRRRRRRGH. Did you take 8 levels in Factotum instead of just 5? WHO NEEDS TWF? Surge and POWER ATTACK. AND ATTACK. AND ATTAAAAAACK.
And a bonus feat you can switch around EVERY DAY? WHAT MADNESS IS THIS?(If you can't tell, I really love Chameleons)

ToB is also, the most common book to specifically be banned. But I cannot deny, sworsage dip sounds MIGHTY delicious. Maybe with a bit of parsely added for flavor.;)

About UMD.What do YOU have to say, Mr. SRD?
'Anyone with a spell on his or her spell list knows how to use a spell trigger item that stores that spell. (This is the case even for a character who can’t actually cast spells, such as a 3rd-level paladin.)'

Last edited:

RUMBLETiGER

Adventurer
Humans have slightly better synergy with the class than gnomes, and open up CHAMELEON. At mid levels(13-15), you go DOUBLE Focus arcane/divine. You get spells UP THE WAZHOO. USE(almost) ANY SPELL EVER. Spam as much as you like and when you run out, meditate during the nex breather and become rouge AND fighter AT THE SAME TIME. And you get to GET ANGRYYYY. RAAAAAGE. ARRRRRRRRGH. Did you take 8 levels in Factotum instead of just 5? WHO NEEDS TWF? Surge and POWER ATTACK. AND ATTACK. AND ATTAAAAAACK.
And a bonus feat you can switch around EVERY DAY? WHAT MADNESS IS THIS?(If you can't tell, I really love Chameleons)
commachameleon_fullpic_artwork.jpg

=)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads