Where to put the land of Faeries in my altered Great Wheel?

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
I'm basically in the camp of what everyone else has been saying.

In my own world, I think of the Land of Faerie as the alternate/demi-plane/coterminous to the Material...that "behind the Veil" of fairy folklore/mythology is alive and well in my world.

That's been for years before there was ever such a thing as a "Feywild" or a "Shadowfell".

Everywhere that the Prime Material exists, the Faerie Realm exists...where you an enter/exit it "easily", if at all, is extremely limited, other than for those of the "fayekin" (pixies, sprites, grix, leprechauns, etc. etc. that would be considered fairie or "fey" creatures that sometimes inhabit the Prime Material, but know the secrets to getting behind "the Veil".

(I do not use "Eladrin" in my world, but there are creatures and personalities of the Sidhe that do rule in the lands of the fairie court.)

--Steel Dragons

I wanted to say something completely witty and non-helpful about the existence of a plane for faeries but I thought better of it.

For a real suggestion, since you don't think the border ethereal is going to exist, which would have been my first choice, I was suggest either a pocket plane or plane section in the chaotic planes or an alternate material plane/dimension.

Last edited:

Remove ads