Where will your favourite designers be while at Gen Con?

Many designers, writers, publishers, artists and more post their Gen Con schedules so that you can catch up with them to get a book signed, say hi, or purchase awesome goodies. Here's a handy-dandy list! Of course, the best place to find them all in the same place at the same time is the ENnies award ceremony on the Friday night!

Many designers, writers, publishers, artists and more post their Gen Con schedules so that you can catch up with them to get a book signed, say hi, or purchase awesome goodies. Here's a handy-dandy list! Of course, the best place to find them all in the same place at the same time is the ENnies award ceremony on the Friday night!

ENnies_Logo.jpg

August 16 @ 6:30 pm
Doors to the Union Station Grand Hall open for Cocktail Reception
7:30 pm: Dr. Mary Crowell and Publisher Karaoke
Ceremony begins at 8pm
Cash bar available. Everyone is welcome!
*I myself will be at the ENnies from 6.30pm-late on Friday. I will be manning the ENnies booth on Saturday from 12pm-2pm; I hope to be at the D&D party held by WotC on Thursday. The rest of the time you can find us wandering around with film cameras and microphones trying to abduct people for interviews and the like. Look for EN World logos on equipment, or on t-shirts (well, until we run out of clean EN World t-shirts...) Please do say hello - if you can't find me, try hitting me up on Twitter (@Morrus). If you see me around, absolutely please say hi - I'm totally rubbish at approaching people, but love meeting them!

**Mearls Via Twitter:
  • Thursday: In Hall D from 9 to 12. After that, I'm busy prepping for or attending the Night with D&D event.
  • Friday: In Hall D from 9 AM until 6 or later, except at a panel on D&D digital games in room 120 from 2 to 4.
  • Saturday: In hall D from 9 to noon, then a Q&A panel in room 120 from 2 to 4.
  • Sunday: Q&A panel in room 120 from 10 to 12, then I'm back in hall D in the later afternoon.
  • I will definitely sign any books and such, but if I do so you must in turn sign my copy of Dragonspear Castle.

If you know of any more published schedules, please post it in the comments below and I'll add it. Only schedules folks have chosen to publish, please - it's not a stalking guide! Thanks!

Owen K.C. Stephens Gen Con schedule

Wednesday
6pm+
Mysteriously busy.

Thursday
3pm
Crowne Plaza, Grand Central Ballroom A/B
Seminar: "Freelancing for Super Genius Games"

7:30pm+
Mysteriously busy

Friday
3pm-5pm
In an event others have called #OwenCon (honestly, not my idea!) I plan to be hanging out at the Hyatt, either in the Lobby or in open gaming (if there’s any open gaming there this year). Come find me, hang out, and chat!

6:30pm to 8pm
Union Station Grand Hall
ENnies Pre-Ceremony Cocktail Reception (Presumably with my Dream Date Winner… )

The ENnies, from Start to Stop. 

Post-Ennies
Hanging out

Saturday

7:30pm+
Mysteriously busy

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
I will be accompanying Morrus, also probably wearing a black ENWorld tshirt (for one of the days...)

Morrus - if you happen to have more than one of those shirts going spare that'd be really useful...

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I will be accompanying Morrus, also probably wearing a black ENWorld tshirt (for one of the days...)

Morrus - if you happen to have more than one of those shirts going spare that'd be really useful...

We have the same problem. Think we'll be resorting to badges.

Shemeska

Adventurer
I'll be bouncing between playing in some games and other random things throughout the duration of the convention. I'll be at the Ennies from 8pm onwards, and most evenings I'll be hanging out with friends and nursing a shot of scotch in the Omni lobby from Midnight-2am or thereabouts.

Todd Stewart

Remove ads

Remove ads