• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Where'd my blog go?

Janx

Hero
I was about to reference an article from my blog in a thread and followed the link in my sig to find it routing me to the main forum list.

Further site digging has yet to yield the Blogs section.

Has this feature been removed?

Not that my blog was super awesome, but it did have some articles about gaming that were kind of handy to refer to rather than hash out the same advice over common themes.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
They died in a big buggy bringing-the-site-to-a-crawl hail of hackers and spambots. Literally.

They all still exist, and we've got a plan to bring them back. Basically we're working behind the scenes on a completely new site (using vBulletin 4 rather than our elderly code base). It's tricky, though! We'll get there, hopefully soon!

Janx

Hero
They died in a big buggy bringing-the-site-to-a-crawl hail of hackers and spambots. Literally.

They all still exist, and we've got a plan to bring them back. Basically we're working behind the scenes on a completely new site (using vBulletin 4 rather than our elderly code base). It's tricky, though! We'll get there, hopefully soon!

Good to know. I'll put on my patience hat and hope they'll come back.

Its not like I lost the most important thing I ever wrote. but folks like me tucked useful content in there

Remove ads