• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Where's hong?

Allanon

Explorer
On a related note, where's Piratecat? Haven't seen our feline buckaneer for quit a while now (which explains the wailing and gnashing of teeth at both his storyhours).

Henry

Autoexreginated
Allanon said:
On a related note, where's Piratecat? Haven't seen our feline buckaneer for quit a while now (which explains the wailing and gnashing of teeth at both his storyhours).

PCat's around now - just more dealing with RL issues and lurking, I believe. He's still around in the Mod Forums, giving us our daily lashings and gruel (you KNOW he doesn't miss out on those.) ;)

Destan

Citizen of Val Hor
Cthulhu's Librarian said:
I've been in touch with Destan via email recently, he's still around somewhere.

I've been huddling in the basement with my family since my whole post about guys playing female PCs. That's the bad news. The good news is that I have both Hong and Piratecat in a trunk next to the water heater. A man's got to have his gimps.

DanMcS

Explorer
hong's alive, in fact (checks bottom of other browser window), he's reading rpg.net right now. I've seen him posting there quite a bit recently.

mhacdebhandia

Explorer
Hong needs minis gaming!!

No, really. His Britannia game is stalling and he seems dead keen on filling the gap between it and his Exalted campaign with D&D minis. Unfortunately . . . I don't think anyone else in his group is that into the skirmish game.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads