Where's the quickling? Monster book questions.

Zander

Explorer
I thought that one of the D20 publishers was coming out with a monster book that would include the quickling and other old favourites. Did I miss it? Who publishes it/will publish it and when?
What's the book called?

Thanks in advance.

Christian Walker

First Post
Zander said:
I thought that one of the D20 publishers was coming out with a monster book that would include the quickling and other old favourites. Did I miss it? Who publishes it/will publish it and when?
What's the book called?

Thanks in advance.

Just chiming in here. The new Quickling is pretty sweet, with an entire page devited to it in Tome of Horrors. The lil' bugger is quite formidable, operating under permanent haste, it's invisible even when it attacks, and is armed with special daggers that can induce sleep.

Grazzt

Demon Lord
It actually isnt supposed to be invisible when it attacks. That was a boo boo that I didnt catch until after it had gone to print. Even on my site, it operated that way until someone was kind enough to point out that I had misread its entry in MM2 (1e). I changed it on my site, but couldnt in the book.

Basically, it becomes visible when attacking. I'll post the errata on the NG boards shortly.

Zander

Explorer
A big THANK YOU to Mark, Christian and Grazzt. ;)

I read the ToH review and it looks to have quite a few critters that I miss. I'm going to pick ToH up later this week. :)

Fayredeth

First Post
Well, it sounds like you're going to be using that quickling, and what you should do is add a few levels of monk and boots of springing and striding, and pretty soon that quickling will be breaking the sound barrier.

Very quickling :)

Split the Hoard

Split the Hoard
Negotiate, demand, or steal the loot you desire!

A competitive card game for 2-5 players
Remove ads