D&D 5E Which Classic Settings do you think WotC will publish?

Which (up to) Four Settings Do You Think WotC Will Publish (in 2021-24)?

• Blackmoor

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Greyhawk

Votes: 35 24.3%
  • Dragonlance

Votes: 88 61.1%
  • Forgotten Realms - Faerun only

Votes: 48 33.3%
  • Forgotten Realms - Other (beyond Faerun)

Votes: 13 9.0%
  • Mystara (with or without Hollow World)

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dark Sun

Votes: 87 60.4%
  • Spelljammer

Votes: 36 25.0%
  • Planescape

Votes: 46 31.9%
  • Planescape/Spelljammer Hybrid (in some form or fashion)

Votes: 58 40.3%
  • Birthright

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • Council of Wyrms

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • Jakandor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ghostlight

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nentir Vale/Nerath ("Points of Light")

Votes: 13 9.0%
  • Kara-Tur (as separate from FR)

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • Other/None/I'm Being Difficult

Votes: 7 4.9%

Sithlord

Adventurer
In think dragonlance chronicles if they keep marketing it properly could be around a very long time marketed to the late teen and early twenty readers. Fantasy does not age as quickly as sci-fi.

Forgotten Realms doesn't even make the list! 20 million + less than 15 million doesn't make 100 million!

FR out sold DL, WotC straight up said FR is the most popular D&D setting. They counted every since DL book, 150 of them, they didn't do that for FR novels. Which D&D author has been on the best sellers list more then RA Salvatore?

FR out sold DL, WotC straight up said FR is the most popular D&D setting. They counted every since DL book, 150 of them, they didn't do that for FR novels. Which D&D author has been on the best sellers list more then RA Salvatore?
That wiki also lists individual novel best sellers, and I can't see Salvatore's name up there - I looked.

So I'm pretty sure the answer to your question is: Weis & Hickman.

Sithlord

Adventurer
I'm still hoping for a beautiful and detailed Greyhawk setting book with a pull out map.
Hate anything that pulls out of a book. And hate boxed sets. But... I would kill for a very good detailed greyhawk hardback about 600 pages that really detailed the setting. Same with the known world. Hate mystara. Love the known world.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases