• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Which ENWorlder Would You Want to Meet?

Henry said:
Without doubt, hong and Diaglo. I've been talking with them online for so many years, it's a friggin' crime not to have met them. :)
You mean they're two different people?!

In any case, assuming you do make it to GenCon, you can hang with me a bit--I'm rooming with diaglo. That way I get to meet you, and you get to meet diaglo--we both win.

Only diaglo loses. :p

Johnnie Freedom!

First Post
I'm puzzled by all the "hong love"; My vote would be Biohazard, Chainsaw Mage, and Vindicator. The four of us would form a kick-ass group, methinks.

Where do you guys live, BTW?

Biohazard

First Post
Johnnie Freedom! said:
I'm puzzled by all the "hong love"; My vote would be Biohazard, Chainsaw Mage, and Vindicator. The four of us would form a kick-ass group, methinks.

All over the place. Right now doing a theology degree in Montreal, Quebec. But this summer going back to Denver.

Vindicator

First Post
Johnnie Freedom! said:

Vancouver, B.C.! What about yourself, Johnnie boy? I'm open to getting together with Chainsaw and Bio if they're able to. I seem to remember that Chainsaw lives in B.C. too . . .

Remove ads