Which ENWorlder Would You Want to Meet?

Henry said:
Without doubt, hong and Diaglo. I've been talking with them online for so many years, it's a friggin' crime not to have met them. :)
You mean they're two different people?!

In any case, assuming you do make it to GenCon, you can hang with me a bit--I'm rooming with diaglo. That way I get to meet you, and you get to meet diaglo--we both win.

Only diaglo loses. :p

Johnnie Freedom!

First Post
I'm puzzled by all the "hong love"; My vote would be Biohazard, Chainsaw Mage, and Vindicator. The four of us would form a kick-ass group, methinks.

Where do you guys live, BTW?

Biohazard

First Post
Johnnie Freedom! said:
I'm puzzled by all the "hong love"; My vote would be Biohazard, Chainsaw Mage, and Vindicator. The four of us would form a kick-ass group, methinks.

All over the place. Right now doing a theology degree in Montreal, Quebec. But this summer going back to Denver.

Vindicator

First Post
Johnnie Freedom! said:

Vancouver, B.C.! What about yourself, Johnnie boy? I'm open to getting together with Chainsaw and Bio if they're able to. I seem to remember that Chainsaw lives in B.C. too . . .

Remove ads