Which image is better?

Which is better?

• 1 book

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • 5 books

Votes: 26 78.8%

MarkB

Legend
Aesthetics aside, the single book gives the impression that this RPG is about a single setting, albeit one that features robot cowboy dinosaurs.

The five book spread drives home that this is a setting-agnostic system which can support a variety of settings.

Emerikol

Adventurer
I think the simpler one book approach is better but yes the picture you used needs some work to have the book seem more like it is in the t-rex's mouth. I assumed you were asking for overall look.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I think the simpler one book approach is better but yes the picture you used needs some work to have the book seem more like it is in the t-rex's mouth. I assumed you were asking for overall look.
Hah! It's not supposed to look like it's in his mouth!

Marc_C

Solitary Role Playing
Image 1 with other books piled under but showing a bit would be better.

The problem with the 5 covers is that your eye goes all over the place. If you want to do that it would be better to put the rule book on the right, as a focal point you look at first. You can have the other four books in half size on an angle in a row starting from the left side of the image.

Last edited:

Emerikol

Adventurer
Hah! It's not supposed to look like it's in his mouth!
Well! Then mission not accomplished. :).

I wouldn't use such an odd angle on the book if that was not your intent. I agree with Umbran (a rare occasion indeed) that Montana Drones dominates the 5 book picture too much.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Or how about this?

ace_ks_header copy2.png

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases