Which is more iconic?

Which is more iconic to you?

• The Millenium Falcon

Votes: 30 96.8%
  • The DeLorean

Votes: 1 3.2%

Stalker0

Legend
The falcon. Reason being is that the DeLorean at the end of the day, is also a car. So its meaning is split between two iconographies.

The falcon is the falcon. There is nothing else, there is no other interpretation, no other meaning. The symbol = the star wars corvette, pure and simple.

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
How is this even a question?

Better one would be which is more iconic, the Millenium Falcon or the U.S.S. Enterprise.

How is that a question?

The Enterprise has had a Space Shuttle* AND an Aircraft Carrier** AND a rent-a-car-company*** .... named after it.

Game. Set. Match. Star Trek ..... ;)

*Not just any space shuttle, either. The first one.

**Okay, the Enterprise was named after the first nuclear-powered carrier, and it's actually a pretty old ship name. Close enough!

***I may not be right, but I'm never wrong. Okay, technically the car company got its name the same way the space ship did.

Ryujin

Legend
How is that a question?

The Enterprise has had a Space Shuttle* AND an Aircraft Carrier** AND a rent-a-car-company*** .... named after it.

Game. Set. Match. Star Trek ..... ;)

*Not just any space shuttle, either. The first one.

**Okay, the Enterprise was named after the first nuclear-powered carrier, and it's actually a pretty old ship name. Close enough!

***I may not be right, but I'm never wrong. Okay, technically the car company got its name the same way the space ship did.
And I'm pretty sure that, ultimately, they were all named after the US Navy Brig from the 18th Century.

Remove ads