Which is more iconic?

Which is more iconic to you?

• The Millenium Falcon

Votes: 30 96.8%
  • The DeLorean

Votes: 1 3.2%

MoonSong

Rules-lawyering drama queen but not a munchkin
When questions like these are posed, the first question is, "how many toys did each one sell?"

That give you the answer ;)
Ironically, the idea for this thread started with toys. I was trying to find out which figure or model would make a better gift for my cousin -by showing him toys from amazon- when my brother started bragging that so obviously the DeLorean was way better and more iconic.

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
Ironically, the idea for this thread started with toys. I was trying to find out which figure or model would make a better gift for my cousin -by showing him toys from amazon- when my brother started bragging that so obviously the DeLorean was way better and more iconic.

Wait, what?

I hate to bring this up, but are you sure you're related? Because you are smart and wise, and your brother (based on this) ... eh, not so much.

EDIT- based upon the poll's results, I'm guessing your brother is the one person who voted in the poll for the DeLorean? ;)

Rabulias

the Incomparably Shrewd and Clever
With current supply chain problems, I think your brother is pushing you to get the DeLorean for your cousin, so he can get the Millennium Falcon for himself! ;)

MoonSong

Rules-lawyering drama queen but not a munchkin
Wait, what?

I hate to bring this up, but are you sure you're related? Because you are smart and wise, and your brother (based on this) ... eh, not so much.

EDIT- based upon the poll's results, I'm guessing your brother is the one person who voted in the poll for the DeLorean? ;)
I'm sure we are siblings, yes. And let me point you towards my title text (under the avatar) would you still call me wise after reading it?
With current supply chain problems, I think your brother is pushing you to get the DeLorean for your cousin, so he can get the Millennium Falcon for himself! ;)
Oh, he's three steps ahead....

Remove ads