• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Which NEW Campaign Setting(s) Are you going to check out?

What upcoming CS' are you most interested in? Multiple Choice OK

• Babylon 5 - Mongoose

Votes: 29 14.9%
  • Gamma World - SSS

Votes: 41 21.1%
  • DawnForge - Fantasy Flight ( WotC top 11 )

Votes: 19 9.8%
  • Iron Kingdoms - Privateer ( Not new - but the CS book will be Sept )

Votes: 46 23.7%
  • Warlords of the Accordlands - AEG

Votes: 21 10.8%
  • Crossgen Universe - Fast Forward

Votes: 7 3.6%
  • Dragonlance - WotC/Sovereign

Votes: 72 37.1%
  • Conan - Mongoose

Votes: 39 20.1%
  • Diamond Throne - Arcana Unearthed - Malhavoc

Votes: 92 47.4%
  • Morningstar - Goodman ( WotC top 11 )

Votes: 17 8.8%
  • Warcraft - SSS

Votes: 47 24.2%
  • Mindshadows - Green Ronin

Votes: 38 19.6%
  • Other ( There are MORE?) Or recently published, ie : Ghostwalk/Testament

Votes: 56 28.9%
  • None - added late

Votes: 11 5.7%

Looks like there are over a DOZEN new campaign settings coming out in the near future. Many will no doubt be very cool, but I can't play them all!

Which ones will you be evaluating/looking forward to most?

edit: spelling

Last edited:

blackshirt5

First Post
Dunno, it's so hard to choose; however, I'm thinking Morningstar, Conan, IK, Dawnforge, Warcraft, and the Diamond Throne are probably gonna be top of my list. Also, probably Warlords of the Accordlands.

Last edited:

Emiricol

Well besides [blatant plug]The 13 Kingdoms[/blatant plug] , which I am obviously fond of, I'll probably evaluate Warlords of the Accordians and Conan. I love the work of both publishers, so I'm pretty sure they'll meet my subjective requirements for the list of Things That Are Cool.

Very cool, Emiricol! I just downloaded your (massive!) CS .pdf

It looks very detailed. Adn it's FREEE!

PS: Does the name of the setting change after a war? ( Just kidding )

I forgot some settings for the poll ( as usual! ). I'll post here as I find/remember them:

- City State of the Invincible Overlord / Necromancer

Justinian

First Post
I checked Diamond Throne and Other, which represents two settings: Testament and Midnight. I'm not sure if Midnight counts as recent or not, but those are the next three setting books I'm buying.

I'm especially interested in Testament after the review I saw of it in another thread here in General Discussion. A detailed and good mass combat mechanic would be very welcome.

I'm planning on starting an Arcana Unearthed game as soon as I return from GenCon.

Voadam

Legend
I'm thinking I will check out Testament from Green Ronin, I'd like to check out them all, but I'll probably not get many.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads