Which non-Star Wars or non-Star Trek Sci-Fi RPG do you currently play?

ART!

Deluxe Unhuman
Nothing currently - my group is very D&D 5E-centric, which continues to be great for us. The last time we played anything sci-fi it was FFG's Star Wars, and that didn't last long. I honestly don't know what we would play if we did sci-fi, so I am watching this thread with interest, i.e. for ideas.

harunmushod

Explorer
Nothing currently, but used to play Traveller and MegaTraveller and have just ordered the Monsoon Traveller 2e core rule books, a campaign (Pirates of Drinax) and the Journals (of the Travellers Aid Society, a Traveller magazine), so I guess I’ll be running that soon enough.

FrogReaver

As long as i get to be the frog
I’m prepping to run a Stargate campaign as soon as the new rpg is released. Although we could start with the beta rules, we are waiting on the full release.

I am also a player in a Mass Effect 5e conversion, playing a Volus Vanguard.
That sounds amazing. When is release?

Marc_C

Solitary Role Playing
Nothing currently - my group is very D&D 5E-centric, which continues to be great for us. The last time we played anything sci-fi it was FFG's Star Wars, and that didn't last long. I honestly don't know what we would play if we did sci-fi, so I am watching this thread with interest, i.e. for ideas.
Maybe they would like Esper Genesis. It's based on 5e so not a big leap for them:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases