Which non-Star Wars or non-Star Trek Sci-Fi RPG do you currently play?

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
That sounds amazing. When is release?
Apparently they are waiting for the final ok for the final version from MGM (the licenser) and are set to release the pdf version as soon as they get it. The physical books will take a few months after that.

Tantavalist

Explorer
Most recently, our group has discovered the revised edition of Stars Without Number and started playing a campaign of that. We're doing the classic Traveller-esque Free Trader game. A very good system, and a rare chance for me to be a player rather than a forever GM.

MarkB

Legend
I'm currently trying the Dark Matter science fantasy setting for D&D 5e, and I have the new Stargate system on order. I've previously run a couple of short campaigns of Scum & Villainy, one of which was Star Wars flavoured while the other used the system's own setting.

hawkeyefan

Legend
Nothing active at the moment, but we played a mini-campaign of the Alien RPG a little while back, and we may pick that back up.

I'm also working on a Mothership campaign as my group's next game when our current one ends.

Campbell

Relaxed Intensity
Playing in an Infinity game that just got off the ground. We're playing a group of mercenaries with ties to the Dawn Rebellion. So far the game has a strong Altered Carbon and Bourne Identity vibe. The way Momentum works in play has really helped give the game a thriller / action movie vibe.

Infinity has really strong character setup procedures. The lifepath based character creation really does an excellent job of creating characters that feel like people who have lived actual lives. It's really helped add to the spy thriller / noir feel of play so far.

Might start running 2d20 Dune sometime in the next month.

TwiceBorn2

Adventurer
Nothing at the moment, but one day I would like to try running Dark Heresy (FFG 1st ed), a Mutant Year Zero/Gamma World mash-up, an Alien mini campaign, and perhaps Rogue Trader or Only War.

I own products from all of those lines, but haven't done anything with them... yet.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases