• Ghosts of Saltmarsh

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • Dragon of Icespire Peak

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • Baldur's Gate: Descent into Avernus

Votes: 1 1.4%

Reynard

Legend
Just curious: which of WotC's official advetures have you and your group(s) completed?

For purposes of this poll, "complete" means you finished the main plot line of the adventure. It doesn't matter whether you played it as written or completely rewrote the thing.

Note that I included the Starter Set and Essentials set but not the tie in sets.

TwoSix

Dirty, realism-hating munchkin powergamer
Finished Curse of Strahd with one of my groups (as a player, not DM). Did a few session of the Waterdeep: Dragon Heist, but quickly lost interest. That's it in terms of playing published adventures.

Fenris447

Explorer
Just LMOP for me. I'm in the middle of chapter 2 of BGDiA. And I was in a group that got about 3 session into SKT before ending.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I've run Out of the Abyss and Dragon Heist twice each with two different groups. Phandelver I've run fully once, and the beginning about three times. I've done the beginning of Storm King's Thunder three times, and played almost the whole thing twice as a player. I'm halfway through Tomb of Annihilation twice (one as a player and one DM) and I've run the first quarter of Decent into Avernus. I've played a little bit of Saltmarsh (two of the adventures) and at least two of the Tales from the Yawning portal. Oh, I've run all of Horde of the Dragon Queen twice (though I think I didn't finish the second group) and I've run the first part of Rise of Tiamat. I've run the ghost house (beginning) in Curse of Strahd and played a big chunk of the middle of it. Oh, and I've run a few locations out of Icespire Peak and the first level of Dungeon of the Mad Mage.

So... I've finished four of them? But there isn't a single one on your poll that I haven't done at least part of.

Man, looking at that I think I might be getting carried away...

Enrico Poli1

Adventurer
Completed LMoP, DiA, ToA, CoS, WDH, TotYP, GoS.
Started HotDQ/RoT (lost interest before final showdown), PotA (died of boredom in the mid-level dungeons), OotA (early TPK), SKT (the party was in rage after losing countless hours following the tracks of Artus Cimber), WDotMM (we enjoyed It bit in the end we didn't explore the deeper levels...).

I've completed Hoard of the Dragon Queen, Rise of Tiamat, and Out of the Abyss. Had my open table not gone on hiatus due to recent events, by now we would've likely finished Tomb of Annihilation by now.

I've played in Storm King's Thunder and Descent into Avernus, though neither to completion (the latter is currently ongoing).

Additionally, I've played in and run a couple adventures from Tales from the Yawning Portal, but not the whole thing end-to-end.

Reynard

Legend
I played through Out of the Abyss and ran Dragon Heist (same group). For a different group I am current running Avernus and I don't see any reason why we can't finish it. I am also currently running DotMM using the PCs from OotA but we jumped in at 14th level so we won't have "completed" it even if we get to the end.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases