• Ghosts of Saltmarsh

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • Dragon of Icespire Peak

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • Baldur's Gate: Descent into Avernus

Votes: 1 1.4%

atanakar

Hero
Finished Phandelver in 2014. Did Hoard of the Dragon Queen. Our group disbanded over schedule problems after the fist game of Rise of Tiamat.

Played two games of Curse of Stradh in 2018 but the DM quit on it.

Used a few missions of Ghost of Saltmarsh in my current campaign (2020) but did not do the 3 main scenarios. Did one mission of Dragon of Ice Peak with my wife as the single player (2020).

jayoungr

Legend
Supporter
Have run Lost Mine of Phandelver (going through it for the second time with another group) and all of Tyranny of Dragons.

Am currently running Curse of Strahd and playing in Princes of the Apocalypse, but neither of those is complete at this time.

None, but after the third partial run through of Lost Mines (decided not to find the mine itself), we decided we were ready to delve into something bigger and started HotDQ.

AaronOfBarbaria

Adventurer
I haven't finished most of the adventures I've bought. Most of them it is because I haven't started them either, for reasons of being too busy with the ones I have finished or did start.

The ones that I've bought, started, but haven't finished are Hoard of the Dragon Queen/Rise of Tiamat which I am eventually going to re-write and then run because I like the idea of it but the execution is a drag. And Curse of Strahd which the group I started with fell apart, though I am now playing a character in it instead of GMing it so I am still likely to finish it (in probably 5 or 6 months at the pace we're going).

Then there is the special case of Waterdeep: Dungeon of the Mad Mage. I bought it to run as a continuation of Waterdeep: Dragon Heist... but then found out that there wasn't much story connecting the two, which meant the characters that had just played through Dragon Heist weren't going to have sufficient reason to start dungeon-delving instead of focusing on running their business.

reltastic

Villager
My gaming time is limited right now, but I was able to successfully run a group all the way through Tomb of Annihilation. I reckon if I got that group back together we could make it through another, but I don't believe that will happen.

Magister Ludorum

Adventurer
I've played through Princes of the Apocalypse, Curse of Strahd, and Dragonheist. I don't run published adventures without deconstructing them and completely rewriting them. I never run an adventure where characters go from low level to retirement in a short period (summer vacation adventuring career) so I never run adventure paths.

One of my the GMs in my group usually rewrites the adventure paths to cover all of tier one or half of tier two. Our group dislike the fast pace of leveling that began in 3e.

Ezequielramone

Explorer
Lost Mines when it came up. Two times Tyranny of Dragons (second time I run SKT between the two books).
Failures: OotA, stupid TPK (helped to remove two players), PotA could not fix it in my schedule because was a pain in the ass to prepare.

JediSoth

Voice Over Artist & Author
Epic
I guess having half the PCs die at the climax of Hoard of the Dragon Queen and the other half capitulating because they see no hope of getting out alive counts as finishing it, right? My next campaign was a homebrew Spelljammer game in which the Sword Coast was suffering under the effects of a draconic apocalypse. :D

We finished Tomb of Annihilation (with surprisingly few deaths... partly because I screwed up the final battle by getting Lair Actions and Legendary Actions confused) despite a 9 month cancer hiatus and then moved on to Ghosts of Saltmarsh (which has since moved to Roll20... geez). We're almost done with the first part ("The Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh" part), but at our normally glacial pace, I expect this will last us the rest of the year, at least.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases