Which RPGNow products would you like to buy at your FLGS?

Which of these products would you like to buy from your FLGS?

• YEAR OF THE ZOMBIE by UKG

Votes: 14 14.7%
  • Campaign Planner Deluxe by Ronin Arts (Phil Reed)

Votes: 20 21.1%
  • CORSAIR by Adamant

• LIVING LEGENDS by UNI Games

Votes: 29 30.5%
  • EN Spellcraft: Elements of Magic

Votes: 26 27.4%
  • Cold Space RPG by Better Mouse Trap

• OVA - Open Versatile Anime Role-Playing Game by Wise Turtle Publishing

Votes: 18 18.9%
  • Something else from RPGNow (replied below)

Votes: 29 30.5%

Wolv0rine

First Post
I'm still trying to figure out how Year of the Zombie can have as many votes as it does, and yet only one person's mentioned it in the thread. :p

trancejeremy

Adventurer
Yeah, definitely 12 to Midnights stuff. I keep meaning to get some of their stuff in POD, but my appliances keep breaking and so I've been putting them off.

There's also a book from someone else about Vampires. I want to say some Scandanavian company.

DragonLancer

Adventurer
I voted for Year of the Zombie. I bought the PDF and its an excellent D20M source material for those of us who love our zombie horror. Its one product that I really do want to see as a proper printted product.

Kesh

First Post
I went for Elements of Magic, OVA and Other: I'd love to see a compiled & fully d20 Futurized Blood & Space. That may be a bit out of the scope of what you were asking for, though. :D

WillyPete

First Post
I voted for Cold Space, though I'm not sure that I'd pick it up...
I'd look at it, at least!
Since I've already got Living Legends (and was rather disappointed with it!), I wouldn't vote for that (Sorry, Jeff!)...
I also voted for 'Other', and would have at least some interest in seeing the following (all are on my Wish List)...
Deeds, Not Words by Cryptosnark Games
Unorthodox Modern Cheerleaders
{Yeah, okay, I'm not holding my breath, on that one!}
Urban Fairie, and
Shades of Black (Champions Adventure)

Sadinotna

First Post
Michael Hopcroft said:
I was hoping ther'd be more love for OVA, a nice and origina; anime game which could definitely use the exposure.

Same here. It makes BESM look like crap, and yet no one's heard of it. :confused:

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
Sadinotna said:
Same here. It makes BESM look like crap, and yet no one's heard of it. :confused:

Actually, a lot of people have heard of OVA, but its publisher did a lot of sock-puppet promotion over at RPGnet, which might have hurt its reputation a bit. Also, there were intiailly a lot of very suspect claims about 'being the best anime system ever' and that kind of boasting generally turns people off. Personally, I really dislike newer editions of BESM (I liked the original, gray, booklet okay) and much prefer OVA, but where promotion is concerned, I think that the publisher may have shot themselves in the foot early on.

Remove ads