Which team will win Super Bowl LIII?

Which team will win Super Bowl LIII?

• Poll closed .

pogre

Legend
I will cheer for the Rams, but my money is on the Patriots. Give Belichick two weeks to prepare for an opponent and he is going to be very tough to beat.

KC had one of the leading pass rushing DLs in the AFC and they barely touched Brady. The Rams are going to have to hit Brady and move him off his mark - so will Aaron Donald have a big game or get chipped by TEs and RBs all day and never quite get there? I expect the Rams to move him around and he probably will have his most production at DT.

Todd Gurley has got to run better for the Rams to slow down the game a bit too. I know it is obvious, but whoever can get their running game going wins. These are two very run-heavy teams.

Having said all of that. I have my D&D campaign scheduled for that Sunday. Quite frankly, that is quite a bit more interesting to me than this match-up. ;)

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
That depends on whether or not my wife and I go to a party that night.

When we go to a Superbowl party, the Patriots win. When we don't, they don't. So it has been for quite a while.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I think the Patriots will win. I want the Rams to win. With UGA players on both offenses it'll be a win for Georgia, no matter who wins. Yes, Gurly will have to step up his game. I was disappointed in his performance.

Goodsport

Explorer
As a long-time San Francisco 49ers fan, I'm in a bit of a quandary regarding which team to root for in this year's Super Bowl.

On the one hand, the Rams have nearly always been the 49ers' archrivals, even when they were in St. Louis but especially now that they're back in Los Angeles. :eek:

On the other hand, the 49ers are currently only one of three teams with five Super Bowl wins, along with the Patriots and the Cowboys (only the Steelers have more Super Bowl wins with six). A Patriots win in this Super Bowl will vault yet another team past the 49ers in the Super Bowl wins department. :(

That's why a Saints-Chiefs Super Bowl would've been ideal for me, but in the end I'll likely simply sit back and enjoy the game and its commercials regardless. :)

-G

Remove ads