Which team will win Super Bowl LVII?

Which team will win Super Bowl LVII?

• Poll closed .

Reynard

Legend
I just watched both playoff games (I don't watch much football, FWIW) and the birbs just felt so much more dominant on the field.

Mercurius

Legend
A lot depends upon the health of Patrick Mahomes. He's really good even if he's hurt, but still, a hurt Mahomes is still a lesser version of himself. If he's healthy, I think it will be close, though even then would still favor the Eagles - they're just so dominant when they're rolling, and it doesn't seem hard for them to get rolling. Their main problem seems to be slacking off a bit, or getting lazy, when they get ahead. So as long as they stay focused and keep the pressure on, they'll be hard to beat. On the other hand, if anyone can beat them, it would be the Chiefs (or Bills, if the good version of Allen showed up). Mahomes is capable of magic unlike almost anyone.

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
Philly because of AJ Brown and the boys. Fly Eagles Fly.

Sadly, Philly will burn though. Take a look at some of the videos from the playoff aftermath...

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
If only we'd had a fourth good quarterback. Or a fifth quarterback, period.

Josh Johnson going down to a concussion after two quarters was just salt in the wound

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
A lot depends upon the health of Patrick Mahomes. He's really good even if he's hurt, but still, a hurt Mahomes is still a lesser version of himself. If he's healthy, I think it will be close, though even then would still favor the Eagles - they're just so dominant when they're rolling, and it doesn't seem hard for them to get rolling. Their main problem seems to be slacking off a bit, or getting lazy, when they get ahead. So as long as they stay focused and keep the pressure on, they'll be hard to beat. On the other hand, if anyone can beat them, it would be the Chiefs (or Bills, if the good version of Allen showed up). Mahomes is capable of magic unlike almost anyone.
He must have cast a nasty spell on that Bengals player at the end of the game. That was a stupid, stupid, avoidable penalty. :(

Remove ads