• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy Revisited, IC02

Leif

Adventurer
"Ah well, at least this tells us we aren't working for a fool. And those other keys might still lead to some worthwhile treasure." She turns back to the dwarves, "Did they have any other prisoners working here that you know of?"
Torbin says, "Well, I wouldn't exactly call them prisoners. More like slaves, really -- the kobolds up in the kitchen, but you've doubtless seen them by now."

Capizzio does not find a key to the 'treasure room.'

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"well, there are a few other rooms to check out. are you dwarves the only ondes doing all this work down here?"

Capizzio is also checking the bodies of the fallen slave lords

Leif

Adventurer
Torbin and Korbin

Torbin says, "All this work? All we've been doing is digging this one tunnel to get into the treasure room. Since it turned out to be a disappointment, it's likely that we would have been dealt with harshly upon that discovery by the hobgoblins, so I'm glad that we were able to delay as long as we did!"

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Tylara

"Yes, we did meet the Kobolds. I'm glad there are no others to worry about. Where to next?," she asks her fellow wizards.

Scott DeWar

Torbin says, "All this work? All we've been doing is digging this one tunnel to get into the treasure room. Since it turned out to be a disappointment, it's likely that we would have been dealt with harshly upon that discovery by the hobgoblins, so I'm glad that we were able to delay as long as we did!"

OOC: Remind me later today, or this evening, SD, to give you the results of your search. I don't have the module with me at the moment, so I can't do it now. ;)

well with that post count of yours, i figured you never work and played all day! gee...you mean you are actually at work, doing something?

rofl (just kidding. I bet you are the hardest worker in all of En Worl!!)

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Anywayyyyyyyyyyy,

IC: Capizzio's search of the two hobgoblins yields 2 longswords, 4 javelins, to suits of well-worn studded leather armor, 2 large wooden shields, and 15 gp.

OOC: re-post count -- Would you believe that I'm just a REALLY FAST typist? :D

Scott DeWar

Capizzio looka to tylara and says, "Tylara, did you mention to these gents something about starter stock? isee some javalins and longswords that could use something that could be a good starter. the armor is a bit on the worn side though."

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Capizzio opens the door and finds ... nothing but air. "well, what about the other doors?""

]ooc[ i count 7 doors down the south passage and one set of doors to the north of the same passage.]/ooc[
"They already said they were not interested in any of the weapons here."
"I say we try the closed door we passed earlier."
Kerlan takes the keys and tries to open the door on the north wall.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
"They already said they were not interested in any of the weapons here."
"I say we try the closed door we passed earlier."
Kerlan takes the keys and tries to open the door on the north wall.
OOC: Uhhh, if you're still in the room you were last reported to be in (the one with the well), there is no door in the north wall. Oh! Is Kerlan going back down the passageway to the northern door near the stairs? That door is not locked, currently.

KerlanRayne

Explorer
OOC: Uhhh, if you're still in the room you were last reported to be in (the one with the well), there is no door in the north wall. Oh! Is Kerlan going back down the passageway to the northern door near the stairs? That door is not locked, currently.
OOC: Yes that is the room he is going to.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads