Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy Revisited, IC02

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Ok, the map is ready! What I have done is superimposed the passages in the Uderdark over the existing map of Quail Valley, to better help you gauge the relative surface locations of the features. "A" on the map represents Boris's cellar/dungeon and it also serves as the location of Pembrose. I've gone ahead and put the notations on the map as they appear.

Attachments

• Whirtlestaffs Rough Map of Underdark beneath Quail Valley.xls
    20 KB · Views: 76

Leif

Adventurer
The 3 Doors.

Each of the three doors off the big cavern leads into a goodly-sized room that looks to have once been the tomb of a single important orc. These three tombs have now all been thoroughly looted and desecrated. Only the empty sarcophagi remain.

The passage to the south quicky turns to the east, and you are soon at the beginning of an Underdark Highway, the difference being that now you have a partial roadmap! ;)

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
"Well, I think we should strategically return to the surface and maybe attempt to come back to dig out the collapsed area. Capizzio can lead a group of hirelings that can do the heavy lifting, unless someone is interested in getting their hands dirty, while the rest of us can spend that time scribing scrolls or otherwise making preperations for an expedition into the Underdark" Xavier suggests to the other wizards.

Scotley

Hero
Tylara

"Poor Boris. He's not gonna be happy to learn that his place is right on a major underdark road. Maybe he can charge admission for adventurers to come down here? Once we've plucked the choice treasures we could even give him the map to sell."

KerlanRayne

Explorer
"Yes, I agree that he will not like this. The good news is that the passage is very little used or the issue would have come up before this. Maybe we can get Magus Crus to help secure the door. As to the map, it looks like the passage leads to an underground lake. I wonder if the river under the Keep leads to the lake? It seems to be in the same area."
"I believe we can try to clear the cave in now. I don't mind doing it myself, but it seems some of you may not feel the same way. I'm not sure how Boris would feel about us hiring workers to go through his cellar, He may want to keep this news under wraps."

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Manny

[sblock=Scotley]As the others talk, Manny quietly approaches Tylara. "Actually, now that I think of it I believe I could manage to put the pointy end of one of those arrows where it belongs. Would you be willing to part with one? I could pay you a little if that would make it easier for you . . ."[/sblock]

Remove ads