• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy Revisited, OOC01

Lou

Explorer
While understand the desire to have searches role-played, the SEARCH roll can provide either intensity of the search or luck for finding things. In Xavier's case, the roll of 1 could mean that he gets so hung up laughing about Thugler learning to spell his name that he misses something on the desk in plain sight.

Leif

Adventurer
While understand the desire to have searches role-played, the SEARCH roll can provide either intensity of the search or luck for finding things. In Xavier's case, the roll of 1 could mean that he gets so hung up laughing about Thugler learning to spell his name that he misses something on the desk in plain sight.
Excellent idea, Lou!! We'll do it that way from this point forward. And I'm gonna go post that in the House Rules forum, too. Don't worry Lou, I'll give you the credit for it. ;)

Leif

Adventurer
It's now been rougly 2.5 hours since I opened the new thread about the Search skill. No replies as yet. *sigh*

Leif

Adventurer
Scott DeWar, I just realized that, in Scotley's Tomb of Horrors, my Logan does indeed have some scrolls of Resurrection, so he used one on Harrison. Does that mean that you'll take Capizzio away from us again? You'd better not!

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Just to put you at ease, Leif, you have no worries about Capizzio dissappearing again. there is no connection between harrison and his deat and capizzio and his return. Life has gotten a bit less complicated for me and i thought to bring back capizzio as promissed.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads