• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy Revisited, OOC01

Leif

Adventurer
If you did post it before, then I sure missed it. But, thanks! I'm still tickled to have you running Xavier, Lou! :) (Or running whomever you wish to run, I should say.) Will it be ok with you if Xavier finishes this adventure? Then you can switch off at a good transition point. And the more xp Xavier has, the more your new character will start with, too! :D (Assuming, that is, that I give your new character my Official DM Seal of Approval! :devil:)

If you haven't seen them yet, char. gen. rules are in post #1 of the RG.

Lou

Explorer
I posted just as you did, but the system ate it. I'm having trouble with some sites like this one that use cookies to stay logged in.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
when you log in klik the 'remember me button' then log in. it helps me in avoiding the dropped psot problem.

leif, by the way, you might want to chec you math. post 946 plus 44 unused posts equals 990 total. unless you wnat to total 990 instead of 1000

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
QUOTE=Leif;4626246 Oh, thanks, but hardly necessary. My penchant for screw-ups is are legendary. /QUOTE

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads