• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WHITE DWARF Magazine monster index

MonsterMash

First Post
Garnfellow,

My brother has still got a complete run from no 1 to about 100 or so. I'll have a dig and see if I can find things from issues you've missed.

Garnfellow

Explorer
MonsterMash said:
My brother has still got a complete run from no 1 to about 100 or so. I'll have a dig and see if I can find things from issues you've missed.

That sounds pretty cool. I think issue 100 was right around where they switched to all Warhammer, all the time format.

Man, I keep meaning to do some conversions of these monsters.

diaglo

Adventurer
Garnfellow said:
That sounds pretty cool. I think issue 100 was right around where they switched to all Warhammer, all the time format.
i think you are right. that's right when i stopped reading it.

rom90125

Banned
Banned
MonsterMash said:
Garnfellow,

MonsterMash and/or Garnfellow,

I am looking for a reprint of two articles that were published in issues #16 (pages 8-10) and #21 (pages 8-9). Both articles were AD&D conversions of monsters and classes found in The Thomas Covenant Chronicles. Can either of you help?

Thanks!

Shade

Monster Junkie
I can't help but wonder how many of these would have graced the pages of a Fiend Folio II had TSR been as monster-book intensive in 1E as the later editions have been.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads