• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Who are the most consistent PBP DMs?

jasamcarl

First Post
Hi, I was considering playing in a game (preferably 1st level) when one becomes available on these boards. I would just like to get everybody's feedback on who they consider the most consistent DMs in terms of commitment to a game, maintaining player discipline, etc.

Just as a point of reference, I do not consider myself especially exceptional by any such criteria. I just had to go on another hiatus recently (From the Feint Whisper's game).

Just want to know who I should look out for.

KitanaVorr

First Post
I think I'm pretty consistent as a DM since I post an update post nearly every day...and I'm sure ALL of my players have plenty of stories indicating how I am about maintaining player discipline (esp my Resident Evil crew)...hehe.

What kind of game are you looking for?

Mirth

Explorer
jasamcarl said:
Hi, I was considering playing in a game (preferably 1st level) when one becomes available on these boards. I would just like to get everybody's feedback on who they consider the most consistent DMs in terms of commitment to a game, maintaining player discipline, etc.

Just as a point of reference, I do not consider myself especially exceptional by any such criteria. I just had to go on another hiatus recently (From the Feint Whisper's game).

Just want to know who I should look out for.

Ummm... You?

Thordain

First Post
The game I'm running has just lost a player, our fighter. We've barely started (haven't fought any monsters yet). We need a player that can post at least twice a day if not more.

Here's our game thread: game thread

Here's the ooc thread:
ooc thread

jasamcarl

First Post
KitanaVorr said:
I think I'm pretty consistent as a DM since I post an update post nearly every day...and I'm sure ALL of my players have plenty of stories indicating how I am about maintaining player discipline (esp my Resident Evil crew)...hehe.

What kind of game are you looking for?

Really any generic fantasy questing campaign will do. I would prefer to start at 1st level; like to work my way up and all.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads