• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Who had to change their username?

Quickbeam

Explorer
Craer said:
Still the same name, although new member number. I wonder what it is, seeing as I can't see it anywhere...

I was sort of wondering that myself, but perhaps not being able to view our member numbers will keep elite cliques from forming on the new Boards ;) .

Frostmarrow

First Post
I'm back as the same old me.

Attachments

• PlaytestRulebook.png
    PlaytestRulebook.png
    195.4 KB · Views: 41,513

coyote6

Adventurer
[tap tap] Is this thing on?

Talon said:
I got my name back, but my member number jumped from #60 to #233:mad: I guess I'm not an oldtimer on the boards anymore.:(

Hah. I was gone to Ohio for a week when the boards changed; I went from #69 to something in the four digits. :rolleyes:

Same username, though. Woo.

Reprisal

First Post
Heh, one more avatar Kesh. Oh yeah, I suppose my name has remained the same.

Colours are neat too, spelled wrong, but neat nontheless, :p

Gez

First Post
I am still Gez. Cool. Sadly, my number is no more a pretty 444, but rather something uninspiring like 1328. Why had these new boards to be activated during a week end ? Oh well, that's childish.

For everyone who wonder what's their user number is, look at the email you got. It gave you an adress to go to activate your account, ending by register.php?a=act&u=<your user number>&i=<your activation code>.

Remove ads