• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Who wants to be a Wayfinder? Part 1

jkason

First Post
Midian Rightson, human druid

Shayuri said:
Whisper nods.

"We'll go liberate the funds for you then, and return within the hour. We may also be able to help with the necessary equipment...we can discuss that when we return though."

She looks at the others.

"Shall we?"

Midian nods. "Thank you much, Captain. Until we return."

SelcSilverhand

First Post
ooc
[SBLOCK]
You have 2 days to pack, purchase supplies, and take care of any other business you have in town. Did you want to stop at the Houses and update them / try to get funds or are you going to pay for it out of pocket?
[/SBLOCK]

Shayuri

First Post
OOC - Whisper would like to spend 100gp (bad timing, I know :)) and a day to summon a familiar. A raven. I think our funds can cover that... Past that, she'll do some mundane shopping, and leave the House business to those best suited for it. :)

(Edit - Consarnit...after the healing wand, the 100 for the artist and the 100 for a familiar, she's only got 64.7gp left... Can we say the artist was a distributed expense? 25gp apiece? Argh...also, is there any unIDed loot from the assassins left? I'll write it on my sheet this time, I swear. :))

Last edited:

SelcSilverhand

First Post
OOC - Magic Dagger, Ring, and 5 Scrolls. You can identify the scrolls with your 0-level Read Magic spells.

Scrolls:
[SBLOCK]
Lvl 1
1 Expedious Retreat
1 Hold Portal
1 Identify

Lvl 2
1 Darkness
1 Silence
[/SBLOCK]

Dagger & Ring (100gp a piece to identify)
[SBLOCK]
Dagger +1 2,302gp

Ring of Climbing 2,500gp
(+5 to Climb Skill Checks)
[/SBLOCK]

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC ACtually I can use that Scroll of Identify to ID one of the dagger or ring for free. :)

So about 4800 halved for 2400 if sold...that'd be about 600gp split four ways. Are we splitting four or five ways? I've lost count. :))

Edit (Okay, Bront's back so 600gp apiece, unless someone wants to keep something.)

(yay! Now I can get a familiar fer sure!)

Last edited:

SelcSilverhand

First Post
OOC
[SBLOCK]

Getting ready to put up the next post and get y'all out on the water but there are a few things we need to wrap up first
Midian brought up a question on what kind of underwater exploration options are available and I need to know which one you want to use.
Also whether or not you're going to check in with House Tharask before you head out.
Finally, if there are any special purchases you want to make in town.
[/SBLOCK]

jkason

First Post
Ooc

[sblock=OOC]I think we'd definitely want to check in with our employers, perhaps even ask if they want to supply a few scrolls of water breathing while we're at it. Of our water breathing options, I wonder if we might split the difference, getting a mundane diving bell and a few water-breathing scrolls (either bought or provided by our employer). in case we need to do more extended exploring. Both Midian and Whisper can use them, I believe.

Midian's going to spend one of our two days summoning an aquatic animal companion, as well (we did decide Midian could track Talbot back down again if/when we return to dry land, yes?). I think a squid seems best, since the arms would come in handy for salvage. If anyone wants to suggest another, feel free. It'll probably be the weekend, though, before I get him statted up. Sorry :([/sblock]

Mista Collins

First Post
OOC [sblock=ooc]I agree that splitting it up would be our best option. I like the idea of a diving bell along with some scrolls if need be. We don't know how long we will be down there and what we will run into. Seria is concerned about the whole thing, but she did sign up for it to begin with. :) Let's see what the House has to offer.[/sblock]

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: I'm still catching up. Anyone want to give me a brief rundown after Johan took care of Jaron's body?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads