Who was the best Batman?

Which acter best represents your ideal of Batman?

• Adam West - Batman Tv Series / Legends of the Super Heroes

Votes: 8 10.0%
  • Bruce Tomas - Onstar telivision spots / Birds of Prey Tv series

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dick Gautier - 1970s PSA

• Micheal Keaton - Batman / Batman Returns

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • Val Kilmer - Batman: Forever

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • George Clooney - Batman and Robin

• Christian Bale - Batman Begins / Dark Knight

Votes: 50 62.5%

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
As some of you may know, I'm running "The Ultimate Death Match" over in the off topic forum. Batman has survived the first round.

What I'm wondering is which actor/version of Batman (live action only) does everyone on ENWorld like the most.

Last edited:

ssampier

First Post
I am going to guess most people prefer Christian Bale. I actually like Kevin Conroy on the Batman: Animated Series the best. The Joker and Batgirl are great, too, Mark Hamill and Melissa Gilbert, respectively.

Since your poll was about the live action Batman I voted for my second choice, Michael Keaton.

Last edited:

fba827

Adventurer
My two favorites (of the live action) are tied Michael Keaton and Christian Bale. Since I am guessing that Bale will get many votes by virtue of being recent (and still awesome) I'll put my vote in this poll for Keaton. ;)

Bale, but only--as others have said--because you didn't include Kevin Conroy from the Animated Series. :)

Definitely far better than any of the other live ones, though.

Jasperak

Adventurer
Like others I voted for Keaton although Bale did a masterful job with the role. I think Keaton is under-appreciated for his work in the role. Danny Elfman's score tied everything together so I am partial to the originals.

It's a dead man's party!

Out of the live action ones, I'm torn between Bale and Keaton. The only thing that really kills my enjoyment of Bale's portrayal is how "emo" he was.

Same here but I also hate the "Bat" voice he uses. So painfully fake and forced.

I kinda like Keaton over Bates however. It may be because I expected crap and got gold with Keaton.

Remove ads