• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Who will visit the Spiel '04?

Berandor

lunatic
HiLiphNY said:
Hmmm. . .I understand that this con absolutely DWARFS (or is that DWARVES ;)) GenCon. . . I think I am going to have to make the pilgrammage one of these years!
I don't know about GenCon, but Spiel is the biggest Games Fair in Europe at least (ETA: According to the link, it's the biggest in the world). Of course, it is about all kinds of games, not just RPGs, but it always has a large RPG hall, and live bands :)
It's also together with an annual Comic expo, so there's fun for everyone. The problem: spending too much money :D

Mark Plemmons: Will Darklone be there at your booth? I'd like to meet him in person.

Last edited:

The Cardinal

First Post
AFAIK the main RPG hall *alone* (which will be filled to the rim this year, including a small upper-level area [6.1.], and which never contains all the RPG stuff that's spread across the 7 main halls of the Spiel) is bigger than the whole main hall at GenCon!

Kae'Yoss

First Post
Anyone knows whether there will be booths selling D&D minis?

Darklone said:
Guess I'm one of these German volunteers for Kenzer ;)

I can only be there saturday and sunday.

Ah yes? Then I might actually go visit the booth.

Remove ads