• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Who would you like to draw your character?

alsih2o

First Post
WanderingMonster said:
Bob Ross.

"Now...here's a happy little halfling monk living right here. See how he just seems to grow right out of the bodies of his fallen foes? And we'll just take our large fan brush and dip it lightly into some cadmium red and make a spray of blood erupting from the mouth of that big ole' orc warrior we put next to that blue spruce."

rotflmao- wandering monster-you made my day!

Teflon Billy

Explorer
Kai Lord said:
As long as we're dreaming, I'll just choose the master of anatomy himself:

Rob Liefield

Master of anatomy? Liefield has some strengths, but his grasp of anantomy is not amongst them.

Anyway, If we were playing D&D I'd want Wayne Reynolds (WAR) to draw my picture.

If we were playing Feng Shui or Exalted, I'd go with Brom.

If it was a Superhero game, I'd go with Toren Atkinson (MacBin)...he's already illustrated almost my entire previous supers campaign (he was a player).

If I had to pick one person and only one...I'd go with William O'Connor. His work on the older edition of Ars Magica was great...all ringmail and cloaks and standing stones and suchlike:)

Remove ads