Who would you like to draw your character?

Teflon Billy

Explorer
What this particular piece from Mr. Liefield is supposed to be is quite beyond me.

I made reference to "a tiny little head way back on an enormous torso" earlier.

Behold! Rob Liefields Captain America!

liefeld_cap.gif

Teflon Billy

Explorer
alsih2o said:

you are complaining about wolverine in that pic!!! jeez, take a minute to complain about that deformed wolf on the mesa in the background at least!

;)

I hear you Clay, but buddy was waxing eloquent about Liefield's ability to do anatomy (I assumed he was talking about human anatomy :))

Kibo

Banned
Banned
Teflon Billy said:
Here is a nice example of Rob Liefields brilliant anatomical sense. I give you Rob's interpretation of Wolverine!
Give it up. You're in the boat, gutted, and packed in ice. Kai Lord's special today is fresh seared billy steak with lemon herb butter, garnished with your choice of grilled summer vegitables or rice pilaf, finished with a tempting peach sorbet for dessert.

I don't know what's worse. The fact that now that YHBT you can't admit YHL and refuse to HAND, or that you've managed to track down the single most flattering example of Leifields work, outside of a vaguely effeminate picture of spike lee.

Furn_Darkside

First Post
Teflon Billy said:

I made reference to "a tiny little head way back on an enormous torso" earlier.

Please be nice- if Rob does not have a piece of work to err.. what was his word "honor"(?) by doing an exact replica of it, then it is not his fault.

FD

Teflon Billy

Explorer
Kibo said:
...I don't know what's worse. The fact that now that YHBT you can't admit YHL and refuse to HAND, or that you've managed to track down the single most flattering example of Leifields work, outside of a vaguely effeminate picture of spike lee.

OK, I assume I've been insulted here; but I have to confess that I have no idea what any of the above quote means.

I will say this though, if that's the best example of Liefield's work, then I think you've made my oint for me re: his ability at drawing anatomy.

I still assume this is a troll of some kind:)

Last edited:

Billy - pssst! (in a whisper) I was under the assumption, and others please correct me if I'm wrong, that Kai Lord was joking the moment "Rob Liefeld" was typed out by him... :p

Edit: Don't worry, I think we've (those who buy/bought comics) have had those horrible "Youngblood" flashbacks... :)

Last edited:

Remove ads