• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Who would you like to draw your character?

Kibo

Banned
Banned
Teflon Billy said:
OK, I assume I've been insulted here; but I have to confess that I have no idea what any of the above quote means.

I will say this though, if that's the best example of Liefield's work, then I think you've made my oint for me re: his ability at drawing anatomy.

I still assume this is a troll of some kind:)

YHBT = You Have Been Trolled
YHL = You Have Lost
HAND = Have A Nice Day

And Rob Liefiled IIRC (probably not) did a commercial in which he made Levis lame by wearing them as he drew an effeminate picture of Spike Lee.

Kai Lord loaded up on the Billy bait, and landed a non-stick fish. You can't detroll yourself. YHL, remember?

Kibo

Banned
Banned
Default Name Player said:
Billy - pssst! (in a whisper) I was under the assumption, and others please correct me if I'm wrong, that Kai Lord was joking the moment "Rob Liefeld" was typed out by him... :p

Totally. Rob Liefeld is to good art what non-toxic finger paints are to great art.

Teflon Billy

Explorer
Kibo said:

YHBT = You Have Been Trolled
YHL = You Have Lost
HAND = Have A Nice Day

And Rob Liefiled IIRC (probably not) did a commercial in which he made Levis lame by wearing them as he drew an effeminate picture of Spike Lee.

Kai Lord loaded up on the Billy bait, and landed a non-stick fish. You can't detroll yourself. YHL, remember?

Didn't admit I had likely been trolled in my first post? :)

Whatever. Good job Kai Lord :D

kenjib

First Post
What size do you think the Cap' wears? Triple D?

Teflon Billy said:

Behold! Rob Liefields Captain America!

liefeld_cap.gif

Teflon Billy

Explorer
kenjib said:
What size do you think the Cap' wears? Triple D?

At the very least.

If I had to pick a comic artist to draw for ke, it would be either Alex Ross (who, I think, works only in oil paints) or Steve Dillon

G.A. Donis

First Post
I had a beardless (and alcohol free) dwarf that I would like to see brought to life by Simon Bisley. Frazetta would also be a great choice.

drakhe

First Post
I had my character drawn by Todd Lockwood... YEAH

I went to one of the couple of Gencon Benelux fairs in holland. It was shortly after the release of the PHB. The game store I volunteered for (shamefull plug ... Celtic Cross Antwerp) had set asside a copy for all volunteers and , lo and behold, Todd was there signing...

At the time I was playing a WoodElf Mage/Thief, pretty young (not even past his first decenium) and we ended up in a white dragon's layer. This dragon (surely with some mean motive...) took me for a ride on its back. After the ride I said "Thanx, wish I could fly..." It answered: "Glad you enjoyed, maybe some day you will..."

Anyways, Todd's trademark signature at the time was a dragon's head. While he was drawing this in my PHB we chatted and I told him about my encounter with the dragon (ommiting the colour) and asked him if he would draw my woodelf on the dragon. He obliged, and (to show you how cool the guy is...) asked me about thsi encounter, what colour the dragon was. I told him white and he replied, damn shame, I just drew you a red dragon...

THANX TODD, HOPE YOU SOAR TO GREATER HIGHTS NOW YOUR ON YOUR OWN...

Anyways: Todd can draw my characters anyday, but I would definetly dig: Sam Wood, Brom, D'Iterlizi, Zug, ... If there's one thing I would thank WOTC for, it's the fantastic artists I learned about through heir games (especialy Magic the Gathering and DnD3E!)

Oh yeah, sorry for the long post...

Remove ads