Why am I not seeing the new level up threads in the level up forum?

aco175

Legend
Is there a poll that asks people who actually goes to forum pages vs. just clicking the Community tab and seeing all the random threads? I cannot remember last time I went to a specific forum.

Stalker0

Legend
What do you see if you follow the link Snarf posted above? Can you screenshot it and post here?
Here you go. As you'll note, the recent Level Up Trailer article is not showing up, nor is the monster preview thread.

1631400099970.png

Rabulias

the Incomparably Shrewd and Clever
When I follow that link I get this. Looking at the buttons along the top, you don't have the gray Level Up filter button, so you are not seeing those threads with that tag. I think it is something to do with the filters, but whether it is on your end or ENWorld's I cannot say.

1631400582108.png

Edited to add: I am using Firefox and the dark theme, so I also tried Edge and the standard theme (which it looks like you are using) and I still see everything normally, so it seems to be tied to you. Have you tried another browser and/or tried in an Incognito/Private Browser session?

Also, if you click the Filters button on the right, do you have the Level Up A5E option in the dropdown list?

Last edited:

Stalker0

Legend
When I follow that link I get this. Looking at the buttons along the top, you don't have the gray Level Up filter button, so you are not seeing those threads with that tag. I think it is something to do with the filters, but whether it is on your end or ENWorld's I cannot say.

View attachment 143652

Edited to add: I am using Firefox and the dark theme, so I also tried Edge and the standard theme (which it looks like you are using) and I still see everything normally, so it seems to be tied to you. Have you tried another browser and/or tried in an Incognito/Private Browser session?

Also, if you click the Filters button on the right, do you have the Level Up A5E option in the dropdown list?
Ok one step forward two steps back. So your right that the levelup grey filter was missing from my list up top. It is in the filter list if I click on the actual filter option, and then I get that there are no threads matching that filter.

some something about that tag seems to be the issue

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Well that narrows it down a little. Try this.

Your Account -> Preferences -> scroll down to Ignored Prefixes

Have you checked the Ignore box for "Level Up (A5E)"?

Stalker0

Legend
Well that narrows it down a little. Try this.

Your Account -> Preferences -> scroll down to Ignored Prefixes

Have you checked the Ignore box for "Level Up (A5E)"?
Alright now we are talking! So that prefix was checked under ignore. Funny enough so was Dnd 5e! I unclicked it and I'm back in business.

As to why... no clue. I can't remember the last time I went onto that screen, and definitely had no reason to click ignore on that tag (I never use that). So some glitch must have switched it.

But the issue is resolved, thank you all for the help!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases