D&D 5E Why Good Posters Should Not Make Sweeping Statements

Yunru

Banned
Banned
So the other day my players fought some bandits. They tied them up, and hauled them back to the city. Why? Because of the big wanted posters for an unrelated villain that proclaimed "Reward for the Perpetrator and any that might be involved."

Apparently a poster making a sweeping statement lead to miscommunication, go figure.

Gardens & Goblins

First Post
We can always offer to collaborate on how to best hang up our posters and ignore the suggested solutions offered until we hear the ones we want to hear. This is of course, regardless of if our posters are actually a problem - we'll insist they are, regardless.

How can we help paste adhesives compete with stickytape?

jaelis

Oh this is where the title goes?
The posters I find particularly troublesome are the ones put up by trolls. My party threw all our food over the side of a bridge after they read that they would get three wishes if we did. Instead we got in a big fight and had to use a lot of flame to defeat the beasts.

Last edited:

Jer

Legend
Supporter
The posters I find particularly troublesome are the ones put up by trolls. My party threw all our food over the side of a bridge after they read that they would get three wishes if we did. Instead we got in a big fight and had to use a lot of flame to defeat the beasts.

This is why Good players always send goats across the bridges first. Scares away the trolls.

Remove ads