D&D 5E Why no announcement for a Wizard's Presents 2023 for August yet?

bedir than

Full Moon Storyteller
Whelp, they aren’t doing Magic and D&D together this year, the Magic team juat dropped their product schedule through to 2026, nothing about D&D though there is a Ravnica Clue coming along and aevwral thigna they talk abourncould make great D&D products:

We may see something from the D&D team in the next couple weeks, or we may not. Magical mystery!
The Bloomburrow world would be a great new setting

Whelp, they aren’t doing Magic and D&D together this year, the Magic team juat dropped their product schedule through to 2026, nothing about D&D though there is a Ravnica Clue coming along and aevwral thigna they talk abourncould make great D&D products:

We may see something from the D&D team in the next couple weeks, or we may not. Magical mystery!

The fact that MtG has nothing for D&D is just another reminder that MtG no longer has anything to offer me.

Mattel should be offering a licence agreement for a Bravestart-Thunder Juction collab. I suggest to add mash-up version of G.I.Joe vs Cobra-la characters as "guest starts".

* Fallout as a d20 TTRPG in the future but by WotC instead Mophidius? And a videogame using the d20 system? But this would be different in the sense this would be controlling a squad, not only one PC.

* Bloomburrow seems as if they realised Humblewood setting may be a good idea. Maybe there are toys in the future. Maybe these are the future ardlings as the new PC specie in D&D.

* Duskmourn: house of horror could be adapted into an action-live serie, or a survival horror videogame. Maybe this "plane" tries to "taint" the plane of the mirrors and then this "summons" our heroes from D&D (the good new is here you shouldn't worry so much about your evil twin).

* A future set will be "space opera". I wonder if this will be designed to allow future crossovers with other franchises.
  • Codename: Volleyball (release date: 2025)
    • All that was mentioned about this set was that it is set in a "science fiction space opera."

Last edited:

DavyGreenwind

Just some guy
I don't play Magic, but I would love some of these settings. Thunder Junction could be a sorely needed Western setting, and Bloomburrow would be really cool, too. I am also still rooting for Kamigawa and New Capenna.

Remove ads