• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Wiki Wiki Wiki

withak

First Post
I don't see how that is possible. Either your browser is transmitting a cookie to the server or it isn't. If it is then it will work, I've now tested in IE 6,7,8beta, Firefox 3, Safari 3 and even Opera.

So double check. I will modify the code further to link Array to the vbulletin session store, but once that hole is closed there's nothing further I can do on this end.
Everything seems to be working now. I manually cleared my cookies and went through the process one more time, and I'm staying logged in. Maybe that did it, or perhaps I'm just a moron. ;)

GuardianLurker

Adventurer
To-be created...

Morrus -

the links to empty pages appear to be the same as the links to non-empty pages. It'd be helpful to be able to distinguish these on the pages (including tabs), so that you can see at a glance if there's information attached or not.

Also, where'd the reviews DB go? I'd like to link to it from some of the wiki pages, but I can't seem to find it.

Remove ads